TAGGED: aircraft, mesh, structured-mesh
May 21, 2023 at 8:12 pmSheldon DemiddeleerSubscriber
I want to analyse the flow around a simplified aircraft in 2D. I already have the geometry of the aircraft and uploaded it in ANSYS DesignModeler. Now the geometry around the aircraft and the meshing have to be done. The flow around the aircraft has to be analysed for Vertical Take Off. I was thinking of a semi-circular blockmesh with the semi-circle above. Does anyone have an idea or suggestion for a good design/meshing structure?
Thanks in advance!
May 22, 2023 at 6:28 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
You will need to create geometry in DM or SpaceClaim.
What error you are getting.
Please go through basic tutorials.
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
Guidelines on the Student Community
Fluids Engineering Courses | Ansys Innovation Courses
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.