3D Design

3D Design

linear / non linearstructural analysis for a RC building -error shown when using code

• Aloush993
      Subscriber

Hi ,I am modeling a structure and I  made reinforcement , and in order to make properties for concrete and steel , I use apdl codes , but giving me errors and I have to submit the project soon , could you please help me in getting results ? as I don't know now the problem in geometry or reinforcement or what ? and please if need little modification do it and show me my mistake in order to learn

Note : there are 3 cross-sections: beam , columns and bars .I made pressure and fixed support at the bottom .  everything is specified . I just want to get properties using the codes ( mentioned below ) and put pressures , could you please do this at the mechanical and show me the results ( I feel there is something in shared topology) and ( Put random value for pressure , I will understand)

Thank you

the spaceclaim file is attached and also the codes are mentioned below in this video

• Aloush993
      Subscriber

?????

• Aloush993
      Subscriber

why no one help here ???!!!

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

Aloush,

I'm sorry you have waited so long, but this free site consists of volunteers who have limited time to spend here.

The members on this site who work for ANSYS are not allowed to open files attached to posts.

In order to get help from them, you need to put into your post, details of the error messages you see and many screen snapshots that show a lot of detail of your model.

I don't work for ANSYS and sometimes open files attached to posts, but I have been too busy to do that lately.

Peter

• Aloush993
      Subscriber

Thanks for your reply , I am modeling a  frame structure, and I want to add reinforcement , I am facing no corporation between reinforcement and the concrete , the model show the reinforcement bars are out of the column , what is the solution ?

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

Did you use Shared Topology in DM or SC in order to have the reinforcement be connected with the concrete?

In order to get help, you need to put into your post, details of the model and many screen snapshots that show exactly what you did and what went wrong.

• Aloush993
      Subscriber

the best shared topology for concrete with reinforcement connection is merged or share ?

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

Share.

• Aloush993
      Subscriber

thanks brother , I notice if I use beam dimension for line body ( rectangular as for column or beam )  I can't use the apdl code (solid 65) , how can I change the beam dimension as a body inorder to use the code ?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.