Electronics

Electronics

Links with ROM

• Teddy
      Subscriber

Hello Everyone

I'm doing research on Electric motors, now I'm stuck at linking the maxwell 2D model to the hybrid electric vehicle model found in the example library. I wanted to use my motor model instead of the motor in the example.

so my question is how to link the maxwell 2D model of my motor to the example library. i came across one reference and it mentions "links with 2D &3D via ROMs". how can i link via ROMs ??

Thanks in advance

• Navya C
      Ansys Employee
      Hi @Teddy Which example are you referring to? Can you share the path of the example file you are referring to?
      Regards Navya
    • Teddy
      Subscriber

There are more libraries from the Ansys custom portal.
      so my question is to help me understand how to " Link with 2D & 3D via ROMs " means as can be seen in the picture.

• Navya C
      Ansys Employee

I don't think it is a direct linking with maxwell. In maxwell, we call them ECE models instead of ROM.
      You can generate the ECE models using Maxwell and Twinbulder and replace the modules in the example with the ECE models/circuits for your models.
      You can search for ECE in Maxwell and Twinbuilder's help if there are any doubts.
      If the motor you are analyzing is the same as the one in the example you can double click and change the motor/Busbar parameters with your motor/busbar parameters.

Regards Navya
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.