Ansys Products

Ansys Products

LINUX – Error in Meshing due to wrong path of libraries from AnsysWBU.exe

Tagged: 

• metal_freak
      Subscriber
      Dear People,n I have a problem with the linux meshing system of ansys v162. n When I open the mesh in the workbenck the following message appears.nA fatal error has occurred within AnsysWBU.exe and it must be closed.n I tried to run ansyswbu.exe, to get more information.n /opt/ansys_inc/v162/aisol/CommonFiles/linx64/ansyswbu.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libAnsFile.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directoryn So the libraries seem to be broken. But I can find this .so file easily at:n find -name libAnsFile.son ./v162/Framework/bin/Linux64/libAnsFile.son ./v162/aisol/lib/linx64/libAnsFile.son So now I noticed the following file with the library definition at:n ./v162/aisol/CommonFiles/linx64/ansyswbu.inin I have made the required changes here but seems that I do not know how to update this library paths. The error still maintains.n Does anyone know how should I proceed in order to update this library path? n Thanks in advanced,n P. S. - Context of ansyswbu.ini file with my modifications.n ; This file controls the environment that should be set-up before the definedn ; executable is spawned.n ; Setup the environment.n ; NOTE:n ; If any variables that are begin set here are expected to expand any paths inn ; the guestexe key or the lib/bin search paths then this section should ben ; defined first.n [Environment]n AWP_AISOL_DIR=$(AWP_ROOT130)/aisoln #AWP_EXTERNALS_DIR=$(AWP_AISOL_DIR)/libn AWP_EXTERNALS_DIR=$/home/lol/ansys-v162/v162/aisol/libn AWP_EXTERNALS_BIN=$(AWP_EXTERNALS_DIR)/$(ANSYSWB_SYSDIR)nn ; --> This will turn on profilling/debugging of the parameterization code inn ; --> DSBRep/FacetedMesh.cppn ;DSBREP_DEBUG_PARAMS=$(AWP_TEMP_DIR)\uvmap_output. dbgnn ; --> This should be turned off closer to release, it turns on cppdebug dumpingn ; --> of debug information, without it CFX-Mesh will only report errors in then ; --> log file.n ;CM_CPPDEBUG=1nn ; --> Turn CFX-Mesh verbose debugging on.n ;CM_DEBUG=1nn ; --> Temporary fix for CFX-Mesh licensing issue:n CFX_LICMSGS_DIR=$(AWP_ROOT130)/commonfiles/Language/$(AWP_LOCALE130)/Licensenn ; Set-up library paths variablen [Library Paths]n #ext=$(AWP_EXTERNALS_BIN)n ext=/home/lol/ansys-v162/v162/Framework/bi ; Set-up executable path variablen [Executable Paths]n
    • Mangesh Bhide
      Ansys Employee
      Hello ncan you try prepending /opt/ansys_inc/Framework/bin/Linux64/ to LD_LIBRARY_PATH and try again ?nANSYS 16.2 is an older version, I hope the operating system is comparable. Please also avoid mixing old and new product and OS combinations.nn
    • Luis Silveira
      Ansys Employee
      Also, look for missing dependencies... Enter the following command :n/opt/ansys_inc/v162/aisol/.workbench -cmd ldd -r /opt/ansys_inc/v162/aisol/lib/linx64/libAnsFile.son
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.