May 24, 2022 at 3:44 pmreza94SubscriberHello,
We have a new server with 16 physical cores of CPU, 1000GB RAM, and two GPU cards. We are going to use it for Ansys HFSS. I would be thankful if you let me know which version of Linux is better for this server?
May 25, 2022 at 11:20 amGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeePlatform Support can be found here:
Specific OS version support can be found Here:
May 25, 2022 at 9:32 pmreza94SubscriberWe still can not decide which one is better? Red Hat, SusE, or CentOS?
Which is better for a server to run HFSS?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to access the ANSYS Online Help
- search does not work.
- Discussion Creation Error
- unable to open the saved ansys file.
- Regarding not getting link of click “accepted answer”
- Images added to Posts are scaled UP and down
- Access to ANSYS Customer Portal?
- Access Denied Error When I Send Post
- ACP module does not start
- I have a student account and I can’t get my customer number. How I can fix this?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.