June 30, 2020 at 11:40 amH2015Subscriber
Static liquid would flash when it supposed to depressurization process in adiabatic tanks. Bubbles would get its latent heat from the surrounding liquid. I got bubble formation for boiling process (Temperature driven).
I wonder if ANSYS FLUENT could simulate bubble formation for the flashing process. if Yes, kindly list the model that support that.
July 1, 2020 at 2:23 pmRobAnsys Employee
You can, but you'll also have to be careful as flashing liquids tend to given very unstable solutions.
July 6, 2020 at 6:25 pmH2015Subscriber
Thank you for your reply,
I'm trying to simulate the flashing process for simple tank but i couldn't find a straightforward model (e.g. boiling models)
Can you mention the way to do that ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.