August 15, 2018 at 7:41 amengmostSubscriberHi
Is there any way to apply load on element in ansys workbench( like apdl)
August 15, 2018 at 11:08 amRohith PatchigollaAnsys Employee
Could you please elaborate further on your query with an example.
August 15, 2018 at 3:21 pm
August 15, 2018 at 3:35 pm
August 16, 2018 at 6:04 amengmostSubscriberThanks rgpatchi
I want to apply pressure on a small portion of cylinder
But when i am selecting that area, all of surface will be selected which i dont mean
August 16, 2018 at 6:09 amengmostSubscriberThanks sandeep
But in case of pressure load applying on curved area, i think its difficult to select all nodes.
Is there any other way?
August 16, 2018 at 6:11 amengmostSubscriberThanks alot
August 16, 2018 at 1:26 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
You should be able to select the nodes using either the geometrical selection or by even using the Worksheet, which is a more powerful way.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.