March 17, 2021 at 5:21 pmHughMcCSubscriberI have the Balloon Expandable Stent Simulation from your website completed. I am wondering how to add a step in where after the balloon & stent is expanded the stent stays in the position. At that position to insert element birth and death control on the mesh and then be able to get Stress and deformation. Can that be done using different load steps?.Thank youn
March 19, 2021 at 7:32 am1shanAnsys Employee,nYou could add another extra load step (under Analysis setting), insert the element birth and death command and then select the load step where you wish to kill the elements.nRegards,nIshan.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.