January 3, 2023 at 4:36 am
January 3, 2023 at 7:14 amSRPSubscriber
I suggest you to check the previous forum discussion on the synergy angle: How to calculate the Field Synergy Angle (FSA) ? (ansys.com)
If you are not able to access the link, please refer to this forum discussion: Using Help with links (ansys.com)
January 3, 2023 at 8:06 amMary CSubscriber
Hi SRP, thank you for the tips.
As I check the previous forum discussion on the synergy angle, the reply by Rob is "If you're using Fluent you can use a Custom Field Function, you may also need a UDF to move some of the gradient data into User Defined Memory. More details on the latter in the documentation.".
Which lead to my next confusion, where may I find the documentation for more details?
January 3, 2023 at 9:05 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.