June 24, 2021 at 12:05 amdisotopSubscriber
🙂(LOCAL COORDINATE SYSTEM ANSYS APDL)Hi Everyone ! I am a mechanical Engineer from Colombia, and I am doing a Master degree.
June 24, 2021 at 4:30 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeViewing 1 reply thread
- My question is this one: Where I can find information related to How Ansys APDL print Stress results, Mechanical Strain and Deformation in a Local Cylindrical Y-axis Coordinate System ?
- I have Cylindrical Pressure Vessel oriented in Y xis, for each element I use the command ESYS and I assigned a local coordinate system
- But my worry is about, how ansys do the coordinate transformation for the element and the materials? the material of my model is an anysotropic material
- IF someone can tell me where I can check that, or if someone knows how to do it , I will be eneternaly grateful !!
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- section plane
- material properties
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Geometry scaling
- Convert Surface body to solid
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.