June 24, 2021 at 12:07 amdisotopSubscriber
🙂(LOCAL COORDINATE SYSTEM ANSYS APDL)Hi Everyone ! I am a mechanical Engineer from Colombia, and I am doing a Master degree.
- My question is this one: Where I can find information related to How Ansys APDL print Stress results, Mechanical Strain and Deformation in a Local Cylindrical Y-axis Coordinate System ?
- I have Cylindrical Pressure Vessel oriented in Y xis, for each element I use the command ESYS and I assigned a local coordinate system
- But my worry is about, how ansys do the coordinate transformation for the element and the materials? the material of my model is an anysotropic material
- IF someone can tell me where I can check that, or if someone knows how to do it , I will be eneternaly grateful !!
-June 24, 2021 at 4:30 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.