TAGGED: bldc-motor, brushless, current
January 31, 2023 at 6:34 pmMohammadreza HojatiSubscriber
Hi everyone. I have simulated a BLDC named A2212 with RMxprt in Ansys Maxwell. Its nominal power is 280W. Its coils consist of a stranded winding with 24 thin wires with 5 turns. The software has calculated its locked rotor current as 850 Amps. Is this logical or something wrong is with it? Anybody could help me with that? Thanks
February 8, 2023 at 5:23 amNavya CAnsys Employee
Which version of AEDT are you using?
Are you calculating this data in RMxprt or in Maxwell?
Can you share the design sheet/results screenshots of your RMxprt and Maxwell?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.