October 3, 2018 at 2:52 pmkeyurckpSubscriber
I am really interested to learn ANSYS solving projects as I already know the basics.
Can anyone help me with any website or anything where I can find ANSYS problems so that I can solve them and improve my skills
October 4, 2018 at 8:36 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
You can perhaps start with fetchcfd.com where you can try translating everything in Fluent or CFX.
October 13, 2018 at 5:52 amkeyurckpSubscriber
Thanks for reply abenhadj sir but then what about static structural, dynamics and topology optimization problems?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.