Electronics

Electronics

Looking for the HFSS Reflect array Script

• sonapreetha
      Subscriber
      I want to design a reflect array antenna design. I would like to get the code to design the reflect array. Please help me by sharing the code.nThanks in advance!n
    • Praneeth
      Ansys Employee
      nPlease provide reference for your request to help us serve you better and also provide the version of tool you are using.nBest Regards, n
    • sonapreetha
      Subscriber
      Dear @pmunaga ,n Thank you for your response. From the following link I found about the reflect array design script from Ansys . nI am using Ansys Electronics Desktop 2019 R1 version. nLooking forward to hear from you!nnRegards,n
    • Praneeth
      Ansys Employee
      nI am afraid to say that we cannot share these codes over the public forum. Kindly contact your Ansys contact representative regarding the code.nThank you for reaching to us.nAll the very best.nBest Regards, n
    • Zeba Naqvi
      Ansys Employee
      If you cannot get access for any reason, you could write your own code if you like. Utilize the 'record script to file' to see the commands related to the relevant actions in HFSS, and the scripting help. Then rest is regular logic of reflectarray design and knowledge of python which is freely available on internet. Read a few books on reflectarray antennas, google python commands, see Ansys commands through script record and you should be able to design reflect arrays independently! n
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.