March 30, 2022 at 9:16 amAntSubscriber
I'm trying to perform a transient CHT calculation in Fluent. The model has Shell Conduction. When I click "Run calculation" I get an error:
"Error: get-thread: invalid thread id (integer) or name (symbol)
Error Object: #f".
In the manual, neither one nor the other functionality has an indication of incompatibility with each other. What is the problem? Separately from each other, they do not cause an error.March 30, 2022 at 12:17 pmSwathi V. V.Ansys EmployeeHello Can you try a case without shell conduction and see if you are getting the same error?
April 8, 2022 at 4:25 amAntSubscriberYou're inattentive. I wrote "Separately from each other, they do not cause an error".
April 8, 2022 at 10:22 amRobAnsys EmployeeAnd you're rude. Where is the shell conduction wall relative to the solid zone? Images may help.
April 11, 2022 at 5:04 amApril 11, 2022 at 10:55 amRobAnsys EmployeeThe mesh is 3d and conformal?
Viewing 5 reply threads
July 5, 2022 at 3:30 amAntSubscriber
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results
Top Rated Tags