June 11, 2021 at 3:39 pmcqtaveeSubscriber
I recently noticed that my computer was running under a very low CPU usage during emulation. Does anyone know how to get higher CPU usage (maybe closer to 100%)? I guess a higher CPU usage can greatly increase the simulation speed.June 14, 2021 at 7:48 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeCalculating modes or other computations within the CAD uses the settings from the Design Environment tab in the Resources Configuration. It should automatically detect the number of Cores on your machine and use this to run the calculations. Otherwise, set this to the maximum number of Logical processors/threads on your machine.
June 22, 2021 at 7:03 pmcqtaveeSubscriberThanks! It works!
June 22, 2021 at 7:14 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeYou are welcome. Glad to hear this.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.