March 24, 2022 at 5:00 pmKirankumarSubscriber
I am simulating ci engine coated with alumina coating inside the engine to reduce heat rejection but i don't know how to incorporate this in simulation if you know how to include this ,please suggest me .
Thank youViewing 0 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- 2022 R1 What’s New PDF/PPTX?
- Prms/ pmean
- separation based debonding,CZM parameters
- Hydrodynamic diffraction and response
- The simulated results of microstrip patch antenna does not match the online example
- Desktop/laptop specification for Ansys forte
- how to simulate piezoelectric patch on ANSYS workbench ?
- Heat simulation – change source wavelength
- Meshing/Simulation problem
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.