May 16, 2022 at 10:24 amWONDASubscriberi am working dynamic analysis for wheel rim but i face problem in ansys ls dyna 2021 R2 the ERROR is
ANSYS LICENSE MANAGER ERROR:
Not enough Ansys LS-DYNA Parallel licenses 7/0.
LS-DYNA CPU Licenses Requested:8 Available:1
*** ERROR *** Insufficient licenses for requested CPU count of 8
*** Error 70022 (OTH+22)
Livermore Software Technology, LLC
Tel: 844.Go.Ansys (844.462.6797)
E r r o rt e r m i n a t i o n
please help me tank you
May 16, 2022 at 2:22 pmSystemSubscriberThis discussion was created from comments split from: Issue Running Ansys ls-dyna.
May 16, 2022 at 2:23 pmRobForum ModeratorTry launching on one node. You're requesting 8 cores but only have one available: ie someone else is using the other ones.
- The topic ‘LS-Dyna licence’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Licensing – Request name does not exist in the licensing pool
- 2022 R1 Ansys Mechanical APDL: QXcbConnection: Failed to initialize XRandr
- error “ansyslmd: Cannot connect to license server system. (-15,10032)
- The analysis systems in Workbench are missing
- Student license renewal
- Mechanical APDL Launcher Options
- how to open files created from newer version by using the older version of ansys
- Problems using 2022/R2
- Ansys Helic Tools Installation Issue: Missing Helic_PDK directory
- Results Probe in ANSYS Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.