January 4, 2023 at 9:44 am
January 5, 2023 at 11:33 amRam GopisettiAnsys Employee
Hi, this should happen if ther is an delay in the License communication , you can click on the progress bar which pops the progress in detail and click on stop or itreupt the soluton which should be stoppign the solution and this is not the case for implicit solve as it need to run atleast 2 ot more itteration cycles
January 5, 2023 at 11:36 amMikhail NarsaiSubscriber
Thank you - it seems to keep running many time steps, but it did say that my stop request was received. I suppose I just need to wait. Unfortunately I had waited about 5 minutes with no stoppign in sight.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.