August 24, 2022 at 12:55 pmelisa.peroglioSubscriber
Hello, I am simulating six different types of side crashes. While for 3 left crashes and 2 right crashes the simulation is going well, for the one at the right of the vehicle, at right angle in corrispondence of R point, the simulations ends before the termination time is reached. I can't see in log file any errors, at the end it is only saing:
E r r o r t e r m i n a t i o n
430565 t 4.4592E+01 dt 4.00E-07 flush i/o buffers
Do someone have an idea of why this is happening? I see that the energy is balanced and also hourglass is very low. Could you advise me what else I can check? It seems very strange to me, since the other five simulations are running correclty.
August 25, 2022 at 3:38 pmReno GenestAnsys Employee
Are you running MPP on many cores? If so, have a look at each messag files (messag0000, messag0001, etc.). A meaningful error message may be written in one of the files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.