March 23, 2021 at 11:55 ammyvueSubscriberIn the ANSYS Workbench (2020 R1), I cannot find the component that exports the .k file from ANSYS to LS-Dyna (Explicit Dynamics, LS-Dyna Export). I also checked the install log file and it shows me that I installed it. Could you please help? Thank you.nnnEdit: May be linked to https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/6986/cant-find-explicit-dynamics-ls-dyna-export-in-ansys-18-2-workbenchn
March 23, 2021 at 1:55 pmSystem_deleteSubscriberThis discussion was created from comments split from: Can't find Explicit Dynamics(LS-DYNA Export) in ANSYS 18.2 Workbench.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.