April 5, 2022 at 4:38 pmnav_namdeoSubscriber
is ANSYS 2022 R1 support LS-TaSc ??
i want to perform topology optimization under dynamic loading case and LS-TaSc support this , but how can i use this in ANsys workbench??April 12, 2022 at 7:09 amImtiaz GandikotaAnsys EmployeeLS-TaSC is not part of workbench. You need to download LS-TaSC binaries from LST FTP site. We cannot provide login information here to download the builds. Please contact Ansys through "contact us" page at the bottom of this link.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.