March 14, 2022 at 5:00 amSwanand107Subscriber
1) I Was using LS-DYNA Version R11.0.0 = My Setup was running.
2) But when i switched to R11.1.0 = Solver Gave error ( ( Error unresolved symbol: "D")
(Error 10907 (KEY+907)
*** Error unresolved symbol: "D")
I am not able to understand , how can i remove this error
If anyone is aware that would helpMarch 14, 2022 at 8:48 pmImtiaz GandikotaAnsys EmployeeThis is an input error. My guess is you have an input field with "&D" without *PARAMETER card defined. Try to read the file in LS-PrePost and check if points to the card with error.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- explicit dynamics
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Error inside ANSYS LS Dyna: “An error occurred inside the SOLVER module: general error.”
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.