March 24, 2021 at 4:05 pmvlad_pSubscriberHello, nI am trying to run a simulation of a circular bragg grating however when I set it to run, the program does not get past the initialisation stage and crashes with the following report:nC:\Program Files\Microsoft MPI\Bin\mpiexec.exe -n 6 C:\Program Files\Lumerical\v211\bin\fdtd-engine-msmpi.exe -t 1 C:/Users/Vlad/Downloads/final_structure.fspnjob aborted:n[ranks] messagen[0-2] terminatedn process exited without calling finalizen[4-5] terminatedn---- error analysis -----n on DESKTOP-AFAVULJnC:\Program Files\Lumerical\v211\bin\fdtd-engine-msmpi.exe ended prematurely and may have crashed. exit code 0xc0000409n---- error analysis -----nnany help will be much appreciated!n
March 25, 2021 at 11:37 pmLito YapAnsys Employee,Can you try to run the mwp.fsp example from this article ? If the error happens with the example, mwp.fsp, try to run the simulation using Local Computer as your Job launching preset. See this post on running jobs without MPI. Otherwise if the issue only occurs with your simulation, check and make changes to your simulation/project. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.