June 16, 2023 at 2:38 pm
June 16, 2023 at 7:59 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
June 17, 2023 at 2:29 amyunchen LongSubscriber
My test frequency is between KHZ and GHz, can it be realized? Thanks
June 19, 2023 at 2:35 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
Yes, it whould work. But it will needs long simulation time if the mesh is too fine. Now the wavelength is in cm or meters so mesh/simulation time much be proper. Usually the default settings should be modified.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.