February 7, 2022 at 7:40 pmNazninSubscriber
We have a Lumerical floating license to use. But currently, we are not being able to use that
license though we have recently renewed our Lumerical license. I have attached the error message.
Do we need to upload an updated *.opt or *.lic file on the server?
Naznin AkterFebruary 7, 2022 at 9:12 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeePlease ask your license administrator to install the new license file on your Ansys license manager and configure Lumerical 2021 R2 and newer to obtain the license from your Ansys LM. See this KB article for details.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags