November 18, 2022 at 8:21 amMartin VeisSubscriber
bought a new laptop and the Lumerical GUI does not scale properly. How do I fix the font size in the GUI? (The script font can be changed only when I use an external monitor, working on a laptop monitor does not allow me to change the script font. The font size of icons and environment can not be changed on either monitor.) It is really irritating.
I am using Windows 11
Resolution 1920 x 1080
1. Locate the fdtd-solutions app (search for FDTD and open file location)
2. Select & right click -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Run in compatible mode
November 23, 2022 at 12:51 amLito YapAnsys Employee
Details on this can be found in the Ansys Optics install/licensing FAQ page.
>Troubleshooting and FAQ – Ansys Optics
>Fixing graphics issues on high resolution displays on Windows – Ansys Optics
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- License Error
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.