March 4, 2021 at 4:41 pmChris KopetskiAnsys Employee
Lumerical support registration is a simple process that allows Lumerical users to access commercial technical support and some technical resources such as Application Gallery files.
NOTE: Technical support for commercial customers is provided via Lumerical support, not the Ansys customer portal. Support is valid for the duration of your license/subscription. Once the license expires, you will have to register for support with your current license. A Lumerical user account and an active Ansys Lumerical license is required to register for support.Please see this guide in the Lumerical Knowledge Base (KB) for details.
July 14, 2022 at 10:03 amghumro.adnanSubscriber
Dear Lumerical Support Team,
I am Adnan, Masters student at Scoula Superiore Sant'Anna. I am using Lumerical to simulate some part of my masters thesis. I am using a components from Extruded Polygons and particularly isosceles Trapizoid. I am rotating it's first axis along y axis by 90 degree and second axis along z axis. I am intersted that the trapizod lx top and lx base should increase along the z axis like taper for example at start the lx base is 0.48 and lx top is 0.40, but it should gradually increase untill 10um in z axis and ends up with 1.5um top base and 1.40um. I am not able to do it, so I need your help to figure out how we can acheieve this in Lumerical.
Looking forward to hear from you
Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Italy
- The topic ‘Lumerical support registration instructions’ is closed to new replies.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
- How to perform optimization over terminal in linux without GUI?