April 14, 2022 at 6:02 ampengzheng97Subscriber
I'd like to do a reflection-related things in space,like the picture, but lumopt the 'modematch' have choose the mode_numberApril 19, 2022 at 12:28 amTaylor RobertsonAnsys Employee
Unfortunately the lumopt based adjoint framework we support requires that you use mode power as the figure of merit. That is because you need to define an adjoint source based on the figure of merit. Using a mode monitor, and mode source allows this to be calculated pretty easily due the symmetry. You may need to use a different optimization approach, with transmission monitor. This would not be gradient based, but you could certainly improve upon your design.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags