July 22, 2020 at 2:43 pmjunpyoSubscriber
July 22, 2020 at 3:26 pmmchristiAnsys Employee
In the Eddy Current (frequency domain) solver, J_vector is a complex vector with real, imag components in 3 spatial directions: Jx, Jy, Jz.
1) Using the calculator, Mag_J returns real component of SQRT (Jx^2 + Jy^2 + Jz^2).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.