September 27, 2017 at 11:19 amnselvaraAnsys Employee
How do I make my model transparent, but not wire frame?
October 17, 2017 at 7:37 amArunAnsys Employee
After selecting the solid, try the following: §Select Color from the Design group, and then click the Opacity bar to change the opacity of the model. §Use the Color or Style Override tools, located in the Style group on the Design tab to set opacity for selected objects. Style Override makes the object opaque or transparent, regardless of face or layer settings. These overrides are automatically deselected when you change the transparency of an object using the Color tool or Style Painter.
October 20, 2020 at 8:25 pmAJKINGE121SubscriberIn Ansys 18.1 Mechanical Module. In the left tree Project--> Model --> Geometry ---> Body. Click on the body, nnthen in Details of the body in the lower left side, Navigate in the Graphics Properties, there is the option called as transparency. nnn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Floating point exception
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag