Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Malha CFD

• Willian Nunes
      Subscriber

Boa noite pessoal, sou novo e quero obter informações de como criar uma malha computacional CFD 3D de duas placas planas aquecidas para simular convecção natural no Fluent

Existe algum caminho que possam me ajudar

Muito obrigado

• Nikhil Narale
      Ansys Employee

Hello, 

I can think of two ways to create a computational mesh for your application: 

1: Include both fluid and solid domain: You can mesh both the solid plate and the fluid region, if you want to solve for conduction in solid along with the convection (CHT). In this approach, you can see the temperature distribution in the solid body i.e., the flat plate.

or

2: Just include the fluid domain: You can just mesh the fluid domain and give temperature/heat flux as the boundary condition. 

If you are new to meshing, I would recommend you to go through this free comprehensive learning track on meshing using the Ansys Fluent Meshing Watertight Workflow: Ansys Fluent Meshing Watertight Geometry Workflow - ANSYS Innovation Courses

Thank you! 

Nikhil

• Willian Nunes
      Subscriber

Bom dia senhor Nikhil, muito obrigado pela ajuda, meu caso é como citado pelo tópico 1, irei verificar as instruções de geração de malha que fez...

Muito obrigado pela ajuda

• Nikhil Narale
      Ansys Employee

Great. Let me know if you need any futher help! 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.