Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Manifest Error / Critical Error:

• AnsysFreak
      Subscriber

Hi ??? ? Can anybody give me some guidance ? I reinstalled almost 10 times .. but st.ill get the same error msg stating uninstall.dat file not found.

• ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      Please make sure you extract the downloaded .zip file and run the setup.exe from the extracted files. Typically this error occurs if installing directly from the .zip file.n
    • AnsysFreak
      Subscriber
      Yes sir. I extracted the zip file which I downloaded from Google Chrome. By right click Extract all to c:\temp folder .. next I right click to run as administrator .. the installation directory should be c:\program files ? Or other installation directory? n
    • AnsysFreak
      Subscriber
      This file is 0KB .. I'm getting .err files whenever it's done installing.. but I can't click next .. there's only 1 button exit left. n
    • AnsysFreak
      Subscriber
      I tried several solution from other post but still no avail.n. hELP !!?????????️?️nn
    • AnsysFreak
      Subscriber
      This file is 0KB .. I'm getting .err files whenever it's done installing.. but I can't click next .. there's only 1 button exit left. n
    • ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      ArrayOnce it completes installation and you click Next it has the install.err file. Please share the full contents of that file.n
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.