July 6, 2022 at 9:51 amnicoSubscriber
Is it possible to have multiple components register under the make name in a bill of materials? I have several M16 bolts, that have diffrent spaceing between the nut and bolt head, and I would like to have them all under "M16 Bolt" in my bill of materials. If I copy them by selecting the component I am unable to move the nuts where they should be, as the rest of the bolts will also have the changes.
Please help me understand this better.
July 11, 2022 at 12:18 pmNaresh PatreAnsys Employee
Just to confirm, are you using SpaceClaim for creating the Bill of Materials?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display