Tagged: 1-way-fsi, coupled-simulation, coupled-system, external-data, mapping, pressure
June 20, 2022 at 3:19 pmmohammedlaminemekhalfiaSubscriber
Dear ANSYS experts.
Hope this post will find you well.
I have a Pressure matrix constitute of 2000*10000 values where each column represent the pressure values at a time step.
and I have the pressure coordinate (x,y,z) in a seperate file.
for the pressure values, is there a method to automatically input and prganize them as it is absolutely impossible to do it manually.
I really appreciate your thoughts.
July 4, 2022 at 12:15 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
What is the issue you are facing when using External Data?
August 26, 2022 at 7:47 ammohammedlaminemekhalfiaSubscriber
@Ashish khemka I could not transfer the load from fluent to transient structural so instead of that I used external data modele to transfer it but the problem is that I have a lot of data ( a force vector with more than 1000 value ) so how to resolve the issue
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Colors and Mesh Display
- User manual
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.