March 25, 2022 at 10:19 amMedri17Subscriber
Hi , im actually working on crash simu for my final project , i took the car model from a site , its verified by gwa ,can i know wich material is used just by looking at its parameters ?
for example for the back railMarch 25, 2022 at 8:56 pmMarch 25, 2022 at 9:55 pmMedri17Subscriberhi @AndreasKoutras , well im looking for each part's strain failure , and for that i need to know wich material is used , like is it STEEL CARBON, Alu etc And for this example i was wondering if i could know with material is used on this rail
Thanks a lot for the response !
March 25, 2022 at 10:08 pmAndreas KoutrasAnsys EmployeeYou mean you want to know to what kind of actual material the material properties specified in the input correspond. There is no such information passed in the LS-DYNA input.
March 25, 2022 at 10:12 pmAndreas KoutrasAnsys EmployeeYou need to ask the one who created the input or find some documentation behind the input. You can also try opening the keyword file with a text editor and see if there are any useful comments in there.
March 25, 2022 at 10:40 pmMedri17Subscriberok thanks a lot ima try and figure it out :/ .
March 25, 2022 at 10:41 pmViewing 6 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- LS-Dyna not appearing in ANSYS Workbench
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Explicit dynamic modeling of machining process coupled with thermal
Top Rated Tags