December 4, 2020 at 6:33 amBradFBSubscriberHello all,nIm running a parametric study in Ansys WB, each time the geometry is updated for each design point, the material assignment is wiped and I get the following message: 'The Model component in Static Structural for design point 1 requires user input before it can be updated'.nWhy is this happening? nAlso, I dont want automatic connections to be created, is there a way to avoid this for each design point?nThanks,nBrandom F.n
December 4, 2020 at 4:21 pmKRAdministratorHello,nEach time a geometry is created in your case, you have the same consistent number of parts in your geometry? If this is not the case, I can see why the tool would ask you to assign materials each design point. It is an important step in your parametric run to ensure that changing your parameters does not break / change the overall workflow. nI hope this helps.nThanks.nKarthikn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
- A solver pivot warning or error has been detected
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.