June 17, 2023 at 7:43 amZaid Abd Al-HadiSubscriber
is it applicable in MAPDL to define two individual materials (fiber and matrix) then APDL itself can produce the resulting lamina
and use it as the material definition in the section command? if yes, how to do this?
June 20, 2023 at 2:54 pmAshish KumarForum Moderator
June 21, 2023 at 3:38 amZaid Abd Al-HadiSubscriber
June 20, 2023 at 3:12 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys Employee
You can use Material Designer tool in Workbench and compute the Lamina properties from Fiber and Matrix properties you have. Then you can pass the properties to Mechanical or use it in Mechanical APDL. For doc check here: Ansys Product Help
June 21, 2023 at 3:44 amZaid Abd Al-HadiSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.