October 18, 2018 at 8:23 pmmahmoudSubscriber
Hi everybody I am looking for useful materials (tutorials/videos) that can help me learn HFSS Hybrid.
October 18, 2018 at 8:31 pmmahmoudSubscriber
Note: I found a tutorial but it is for HFSS 2015. I would appreciate a tutorial for newer versions (I am using Ansys Electronics Desktop 2017)
October 18, 2018 at 8:43 pmmfallahpAnsys Employee
Please see the following links:
October 18, 2018 at 10:03 pmmahmoudSubscriber
Thank you very much.
October 19, 2018 at 5:26 ammahmoudSubscriber
I have a follow up question: from the material you send me, it seems we need to set "Model exterior as HFSSIE domain" which is an option that can be check in the radiation boundary window. I tried to do that, but I do have such option in my Ansys Electronics Desktop. Does this option require a special licence.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.