January 11, 2019 at 7:02 pmbusra123Subscriber
I want to use Nylon material from engineering data, but I need the tangent modulus of nylon. How can I find it ?
January 11, 2019 at 7:21 pmjpasquerellAnsys Employee
Search online, check textbooks or library. Contact manufacturer. The sample material data included with the program is just estimates and is intended to show how actual data should be input. User needs to determine their material data just like the dimensions and loads. There are websites that sell material data or will do testing to determine it if necessary.
January 12, 2019 at 1:24 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display