November 18, 2018 at 10:37 amgowthamdadaSubscriber
how can i add sand particle(as an injection) in DPM method.its not available in fluent database
November 19, 2018 at 9:11 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
You have lots of materials available in Fluent database under Setting up physics - Materials - Create - Fluent Database.
Once you create material, you can use it for injection.
November 19, 2018 at 10:52 amRobAnsys Employee
You will also need to create an injection before you can change the DPM materials due to the way the Fluent interface is configured.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Theory guide for Fluent 19
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?