July 14, 2022 at 2:03 pmazarandiSubscriber
I am running a static structural simulation and it is giving me the following error
"The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results. You may need to scale the force unit in the model."
How can I check and change the contact stiffness ?
July 15, 2022 at 12:37 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Is this an error? It seems like it is a warning.
What units did you solve in? If you solved in the length unit of m, try solving in mm to see if that eliminates the warning.
If the warning goes away, do you still want to change the contact stiffness?
July 15, 2022 at 3:29 pmazarandiSubscriber
It is a warning and it got fixed as you helped.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display