March 3, 2023 at 11:40 amErjie LopezSubscriber
Could someone please help me out. I am using ANSYS 2023 R1 student version and I could not get my results as I am getting the error shown below.
I followed the procedure provided in the link below to address the issue. I already tried closing Mechanical and updated the project in Workbench but I still get the above error 😔
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
March 13, 2023 at 12:19 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
Under %TEMP%\.ansys you will see licdebug files for MAPDL. do those contain any errors?
Did you have an older version installed before installing 2023 R1?
March 14, 2023 at 10:49 pmErjie LopezSubscriber
Yes, there are licdebug files. How will I know if those contain errors?
I haven't installed older version before installing 2023 R1
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.