May 25, 2021 at 8:05 pmdd95200Subscriber
The model I am working on is a Maxwell, 2D axisymmetric, eddy current model. I am able to see mesh statistics in the simulation results like the number of elements, min/max edge length for elements in different geometries, etc. However, in workbench I have seen that it is possible to obtain a metric called "Mesh Quality". Is there any way to calculate this metric for the above model type? I have seen some tutorials on how to obtain the metric for 3D geometries imported via SolidWorks files but nothing regarding a 2D Maxwell model. Any guidance would be appreciated, thanks!May 27, 2021 at 10:18 amNavya CAnsys Employee
I didn't understand what you looking for exactly.
Can you provide some screenshots related to the Mesh Quality you are referring to in the workbench or any tutorial?
May 27, 2021 at 1:37 pmdd95200SubscriberHi, apologies. I am looking for a way to calculate orthogonal quality
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.