November 4, 2017 at 7:39 pmsmlbyslSubscriber
I am trying to learn maxwell 2D to be able to analyze 3 phase power transformer. The main problem is I can not find the modeler option under tools>options. And is there any example or document about how can ? construct the coils and transformer etc.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem