October 23, 2020 at 11:33 pmdarrenwSubscriber
I want to export my Maxwell 2d voltage field overlay
as a csv file, but it seems the only option is fld file, which I am not sure what that is.
How can I export as a csv file?
Attached is image a field that I would like to export, I would like it in a csv file with coordinates and voltage..October 24, 2020 at 2:42 amicellb1Ansys EmployeeHi, ,nYou probably cannot export it as csv directly. Alternative ways are, after you export it as .fld:nChange the extension fld directly to csvnOpen it with notepad (or change the extension to txt) and copy the data to excelnThere are free online fld text view, where you can open and copy the data to excelnnViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.