February 15, 2022 at 7:57 pmut_aaSubscriberFebruary 16, 2022 at 12:56 pmNavya CAnsys EmployeeHi @ut_aa Please check the following.
1) Create a region that encloses the whole design and touches the ends of the rail track. and an additional inner region till the middle of the airgap for better meshing
2) Also create matching boundary(master and slave in older version) condition at both extreme ends of the region(touching the track).
3) Make sure all the moving objects are enclosed in the band
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags