April 13, 2023 at 3:44 amElvis Fernandez PerezSubscriber
I am using the Magnetic Transient Solver and I am getting some issues that prevent the tool to run. I am trying to simualte the movement of a body(in this case a person under Tramsmition Power lines. There errors are moving objects touchs the stationary band at the initial position and motion seet up is not valid. Any tips? I am leaving a snip
April 14, 2023 at 6:15 pmDeyu LiAnsys EmployeeHi, all moving objects need fully be fully nested inside band object and there should be some gap to band boundary.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.