Electronics

Electronics

Maxwell – simplorer co-simulation error

• Kishan
      Subscriber

I'm getting this error and unable to find help/documentation online. Any help is very much appreciated. Sharing the circuit setup in simplorer below.

image.png

• Navya C
      Ansys Employee

Hi Kishan,

What error are you getting?
      I am unable to view the first picture you added. Please share the error message/screenshot again.

Regards,

Navya

• Kishan
      Subscriber

• Navya C
      Ansys Employee

Are you able to run the stand-alone maxwell simulation? Run any inbuilt example in maxwell and check if it solves without any error.

Share screenshots of how you set up the link between simplorer and Maxwell.

Regards,

Navya

• Kishan
      Subscriber

Yes, I'm able to run inbuilt example maxwell simulation standalone. Also, the my maxwell simulation runs well and completes the simulation when run stand-alone.

What specifically do I have to check when you ask for screenshot for the link between simplorer and maxwell?

I have a circuit built in simplorer, pmsm machine model imported from maxwell and a controller built using .dll model compiled from matlab simulink 2018b. I'm using ansys 2021.

• Howard
      Ansys Employee

Hello Kishan,

Could you check and run an example in C:\Program Files\AnsysEM\AnsysEM21.1\Win64\Examples\Twin Builder\Components\Interfaces\Maxwell\TR-TR\2D ?

Could you just replace the Maxwell model with the inductance and resistance in Simplorer to test if you can run the Simplorer model?

HDLI 

• Howard
      Ansys Employee

Hello Kishan,

Could you add small indutance between 3 phase input of the Maxwell block in the Simplorer model? Thanks.

HDLI 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.