March 17, 2021 at 2:57 pmarshiahSubscriberI received an error when I was coupling Maxwell and Simplorer. Any hints of suggestions to solve this issue would be greatly appreciatednnMaxwell2d solver, process solver2d error: Internal Solver Error: 'Edge is not preserved in the mesh!'. Please contact ANSYS technical support.n
March 19, 2021 at 6:11 amNavya CAnsys EmployeeHi @arshiah,nCan you decouple Maxwell from simplorer and run Maxwell alone and see if the issue persists with Maxwell alone?nIf the error still persists with Maxwell, then it could be due to a mesh problem. Perform below one after the other. n1) Try to simplify if there are any complex geometries in your model and analyze.n2) Change the mesh method to classic and move the slider a bit towards a fine setting in initial mesh settings.n3)Refer to Model Analysis section in the Maxwell help section for more details on model analysis for the mesh.nnRegards,nNavyan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.